Fall Yoga and Light Adventure Experience
Nourish your body, mind and soul with a day of yoga, nature, horseback riding, essential oils and delicious wines and cheeses.
We will start with a yoga practice, led by Amy Goodwin RYT 200, instructor at Plainfield, IL’s Soul Flo Yoga and The Homestead 1854, designed to get our hearts pumping, breath moving, and minds clear. We will then use fire’s magical intensity to capture and use the energy of the fall season.
After a refreshing lunch, packed with seasonal flavors, we will set out to the sounds of nature, for a fall horseback excursion.
To unwind, we will take time to design vision boards, journal, walk and design essential oil rollers.
We will end with a wine and cheese pairing-a journey for the senses!
‣ Yoga and Positive Energy Manifestation Session
‣ Nutritious Fall Flavored Lunch
‣ Traditional horseback trail ride through the beautiful Millbrook Forest Preserves led by a Millbrook Trail Rides experienced guide
‣ Self-Guided Down Time
‣ One Make & Take Essential Oil Roller
‣ Wine and Cheese Pairing Journey
When: Saturday, October 20, 2018
Where: The Homestead 1854
611 East Main St. Plano, IL 60545
(On, or before, October 5, 2018)
Registration is limited
Registration closes October 15, 2018!
To Register: Call 630-552-4322